Developing a literal and properous world
Nizami Health and Educational Welfare Organization is dedicated to the highest standards of welfare work in all areas of life delivered with care, trust, and understanding for humanity.
Who We Are
Nizami Health and Educational Welfare Organization is a registered non-governmental organization which was formed when a group of like-minded individuals formally join hands for serving the humanity irrespective of religion, race, ethnicity and region. Nizami Health and Educational Welfare Organization is operating on national and international levels and focuses on eradication of illiteracy, poor health, discrimination of any form and securing the human rights.
Aims And Objective
- To provide and spread Primary, Secondary and Higher Education by establishing and/or collaborating with Schools, Colleges. Institutions, Libraries and more.
- To support, establish and maintain Shelters, Industrial Homes, and Technical Training Centers for Women, Orphans, Disabled and Unskilled People.
- To establish and/or maintain Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Centers, Medical Camps in Urban, Sub-Urban and Rural areas.
- To endorse the Human Rights in particular the rights of the Children, Women and Trans genders.
- To ensure and support Women Empowerment in Social, Political and Economic aspects of life.
- To organize Seminars, Conferences, Culture Appreciation Events and Programs, Awards Distribution Ceremonies, on national and international levels for the appreciation and support of people.
- To support, establish and maintain Public Private Partnerships.
- To understand the social causes behind drugs abuse, raising awareness about Addiction of any type and helping Addicts to achieve, maintain and sustain a healthy life.
- To promote and create understanding of Animals Well-being at the heart of the society.
- To sustain and maintain the lives of less privileged and deprived people.
- Implementation and promotion of 17 Sustainable Development Goals of United Nations
- To provide Free Ambulances Services especially in Sindh region and also all over the Pakistan
Goals No 1
No poverty : Goal 1 calls for an end to poverty in all its manifestations by 2030. It also aims to ensure social protection for the poor and vulnerable, increase access to basic services and support people harmed by climate-related extreme events and other economic, social and environmental shocks and disasters.
Goals No 2
Zero hunger: The SDGs aim to end all forms of hunger and malnutrition by 2030, making sure all people–especially children–have sufficient and nutritious food all year. This involves promoting sustainable agricultural, supporting small-scale farmers and equal access to land, technology and markets.
Goals No 3
Good health and well being: SDG 3 aspires to ensure health and well-being for all, including a bold commitment to end the epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other communicable diseases by 2030. It also aims to achieve universal health coverage, and provide access to safe and effective medicines and vaccines for all.
Goals No 4
Sustainable Development Goal 4 is about quality education and is among the 17 Sustainable Development Goals established by the United Nations in September 2015. The full title of SDG 4 is "Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all".